Saturday, December 9, 2017

Dear Prophet... longing for the old days

Job 29:2-6 NIV
[2] “How I long for the months gone by, for the days when God watched over me, [3] when his lamp shone on my head and by his light I walked through darkness! [4] Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God's intimate friendship blessed my house, [5] when the Almighty was still with me and my children were around me, [6] when my path was drenched with cream and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.


Dear Prophet, 
Don't let these be the words of your heart, where longing for past glory dims your eyes to your vision our Father has placed within you. Shake yourself off and put your left foot out in front of you and walk again.

Take a step for today, and again for tommorow. Pretty soon, you'll find your heart restored to the hope He put inside of you.



Shake it off and walk again. The sun is about to crest the hill. The sky already shows it's light. Be dressed and ready for the day ahead. God has great things planned... be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment