Monday, November 20, 2017

Don't Roak My Boat

Isaiah 30:10-11
Who say to the seers, “Do not see,”
And to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us right things;
Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
Get out of the way,
Turn aside from the path,
Cause the Holy One of Israel
To cease from before us.”

I never thought I would see this verse in real life. I pondered how anyone could ever say something so blantenly ignorant.  But now I have seen it and even had opportunity to say it myself... Things like:

Don't rock my boat... 
Ever say that and mean it ? 
I don't want to hear your bad news...
Ever close your ears to hearing more problems?


When the Lord sends us a message through someone, we must be careful not to cast it aside because it rocks our boat... ie... Messes with our own plans.

Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment