Saturday, May 27, 2017

Supernatural Intelligence

I was listening to a preacher talk about the anti christ, and the preacher was using HITLER as an example. I got to thinking about this and wondered what things would look like if Hitler had a cell phone, ipad, weather app, skype, facebook, and a few more things like:
A satellite, Nuclear bombs, smart bullets, oh my, should I go on? If Hitler had had all these things, all our last names would be 'Hitler!

When the devil anoints his anti christ, this man will be very intelligent. This bothered me because I have already seen some very intelligent people that ALMOST made me feel really dumb. So the thought of a people with supernatural intelligence made me shake my head in amazement. I though, 'if the devil can make the antichrist super smart, then many of us will not be able to hold our own in conversations. 

But the Holy Spirit can come to our rescue...

Acts 6:10. ..  concerning Stephen

"But they were not able to resist the intelligence and the wisdom and [the inspiration 
of] the [Holy] Spirit with which and by Whom he spoke." 




══ღೋƸ̵̡I Hang With The Best!  Jesus Is LordƷღೋ══

No comments:

Post a Comment