Monday, December 4, 2023

I Need a Place to be Me

I Need A Place to be Me

I opened up my Bible to Jeremiah chapter 1 and read the verse that the Lord gave me when he called me to be a watchman and my heart burns within me with such a passion.

After the call, I entered school of the Holy Spirit and majored in spiritual warfare 101. Now, after several years, I have such a desire to be in my own personal office, fulfilling the call to the Lord placed on me. I feel like I graduated from (spiritual) college a few years ago, but I’ve been getting my upper level education in the Lord in these past couple of years. It’s been one advancing step at a time. And now I just have a passion to find a place to be me.

I want to share what it was like sitting at my desk in a small town in Colorado back in the 90s. The presence of the Lord came upon me and he opened my eyes in a vision to a ceremony where he ordained me into my office as a watchman. It was a formal setting, and it was wonderful. and then immediately after that, I stepped into spiritual warfare, 101 class. And it has been warfare ever since.

I’m not in that class anymore as I believe I have graduated from it. It’s like the arena training that they give the gladiators. We will always be warriors, but I’m not in that type of setting anymore. I think I’m on the outside of that in the little outskirts buildings that they have where the Warriors are set aside for a time to heal and get reconditioned into full strength. So I think that’s where I am.

So, I feel like there’s been a lot of healing. I’ve still got some toning to do along with getting good nourishment and  strengthening, but I have a desire now to interact with people. But in a different way. One of the aftermath affects of the arena was that i couldn’t trust anybody or go anywhere without watching your back and watching your step or walking on eggshells. I don’t think that where the Lord is going send me now. 

So I have a desire to be who I am, and to be free at that. And I’m coming out of a place where I never have been free to be myself.  I believe we can be ourselves in any atmosphere as we learn to walk in wisdom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment