Monday, February 3, 2020

MY NEVER AGAIN LIST PT 2
By Don Gossett “The Power of your Words”

Never again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am “Casting all my cares upon Him who cares for me.” (I Peter 5:7) In Christ I am “care-free”.

Never again will I confess bondage, for “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” (II Cor. 3:17) My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Never again will I confess condemnation, for “...there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Rom. 8:1) I am in Christ; therefore, I am free from condemnation.

Never again will I confess loneliness, Jesus said, “Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” (Matt. 28:20) and “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you.” (Heb.13:5)

Never again will I confess discontentment because “have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. (and) I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:11, 13)

Never again will I confess unworthiness because “He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (II Cor. 5:21)

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment