Monday, February 3, 2020

Billye Brim on the Authority of the Believer

Authority of the Believer
Billye Brim and Sid Roth
https://youtu.be/c-HH1VhzMXI

Notes 

- come into the realm of our authority
-the blood has to do w/authority of the believer
- Ephesians 2:6
For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.

- Col I:13
- Colossians 1:13
For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,

Billy's prays and declares (confession)

- Kingdom of darkness, you listen up, it is written that I, we, have been translated out of your authority
- it is written that I am sealed, 
- it is written I shall rule and reign over you, and I am ruling and reigning over you right now.

- I plead the blood over my spirit, soul, and body...
over my four children, (I name them,) their mates, (I name them)
my grand children, great grand children,  ... don't you touch them today, they are off limits to you...

I am ruling and reigning over all the good works I am ordained to walk in, ( I list all points of my ministry).

You're not striking my town where I live, there will be no terrorist acts here, nor in (list significant places).
You're not touching our partners, nor our money...

And...

End of day plead the blood of Jesus over yourself
⚔️

No comments:

Post a Comment