Monday, September 25, 2017

The Anointing: A hard thing

2 Kings 2:9-10

And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

Hard

Do you think the demons are going to just give up the ground they have seized? They are not. They are going to resist you and turn on you because you are rocking their boat.

They will attack your foundational beliefs making you wonder if you are really called. They will attack your daily walk by trying to hinder you in every direction you try to step.

The demons will try to steal your future by accusing you of having pipe dreams and telling you things are only get worse, not better.

Elijah said, "you have asked for a hard thing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment