Sunday, September 24, 2017

Seers: seeing into their eyes ...

Many years ago when I first started my 'training' with the Lord, He showed me there is a power within the eyes when making eye to eye contact.  I experimented with it a bit, but then had second thoughts about using it.  I don't remember much but looking eye to eye with someone created a spiritual connection.  I had just written a paper on the new age movement and it's attributes, so I did not want to get all weird and kinky.

I never forgot it though.  I waited and waited for someone I respected to talk about it or explain it.  Well, the Lord brought it back up this past week.  I want to share this with you so that if you have had anything in your gifting along the lines of eye to eye contact and power, but don't know what to do with it... then perhaps this will help you some.  

The Lord gave me a vision of a pastor I know inviting me to come and speak at his church.  In the vision, I was standing at the front of his church looking out at the congregation.  I saw no one.  No one.  I asked the Lord what this meant.  He revealed to me that there no eyes for me to see there at this minister's church.  (He is a very spirit filled minister and this vision reflects nothing bad on his congregation.)

So then, I was led by the Holy Spirit to look into some of the people in my own personal life.  In vision form, I looked into the eyes of one of my best friends.  I saw 50%.  Not sure what that meant, I then looked into her husband's eyes and saw 75%.  I am still not sure what that means.  I am not even really friends with her husband at all.  But, I did not let this stop me.  I went on and began to look into other people's eyes (in the spirit and in vision form) and here are a few of the things I saw:  One person was just looking all around her, up here, over there, in sort of a jerky way.  Another place I looked was at the new neighbors.  I do not know them and thought this would be a great place to test what I see in the spirit.  Of the five people there, I could only see one of them.  I did not look into his eyes, but I saw him being busy around the house.  But the thing I knew was that if I was to look into one of their eyes, he would be the only one.

I went on and tested this, all the while praying in the spirit and being very cautious not to cross any lines with the Lord.  I did look at one person I know and it was not a pleasant experience.  He saw me looking and quickly came up very close to me.  Our eye to eye contact began to make me very sick to my stomach and I looked away.  It took me a few moments to settle down after that experience.  I thought he would jump out of the vision and devour me.  Ugg.  I went on testing those I know and one was looking looking up at the clouds and around at this and that just like a little child.  Another one would look into my eyes and then look away as if distracted by other things. And so on.... 

So, how did I look into other people's eyes in a vision?  Well, since the Lord started the vision, I just stayed in it.  I guess you can say that it was on the screen of my imagination.  These are things a seer can see in the spirit.  As far as what all this means, well, I have yet to figure it all out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment