Sunday, July 2, 2017

I Have Kept You Hidden For A Season By Deborah Waldron Fry

I Have Kept You Hidden For A Season By Deborah Waldron Fry

"I saw a Child of God. They were hidden in a cave. Beside them was a stream that flowed into a pool of deep clear water. There was a torch burning beside them to give them light. Then the picture changed. Suddenly, this Believer was running through brightly lit fields, beside a flowing river with beautiful mountains in the background. The Spirit says to His Beloved. " My Child. I have kept you hidden for a season. Though you have felt alone at times, I have kept you to Myself so that you
would not be tainted by the world. It was necessary, Beloved, to hold you close to Me. You did not understand this at times, but you kept the faith. Some have left this place of solitude and are no longer listening to My Spirit. They went out on their own and have not waited upon Me.

But you, Dear One, have waited upon your God. You have abided in Me and I in you. I have kept you nourished by the Word and the living water of My Spirit. In this Secret Place of My Heart, I have given you treasures of darkness and the hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, who calls you by your name. I am releasing you now, Dear one. You shall kick up your heels in joy, like a calf released from his stall in the springtime. You shall not want or lack for anything. Your faith makes you whole. You shall jump over any obstacle. There are others meeting you here beside My River. You will know them by their love. You will know them by their fruit. This is the army of the Lord being released for such a time as this. Have no fear, Beloved. You are MIGHTY in Me.

You carry the Sword of the Spirit and wear My armor of Light. You are being commissioned this day, to proclaim and make known the glorious riches of My mysteries, that I am He who lives in you, the Glorious Hope of mankind. Arise and shine, My Child.. I am your Shield and Helper, and your Glorious Sword. Whom shall you fear? The demons shall cower before you. You will tread upon their heights. Come forth, Beloved. I am with you always. Raise high your Torch, Mighty Warrior, and spread My Light throughout the land."

https://thirdheavenrealities.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-have-kept-you-hidden-for-season-by.html





https://thirdheavenrealities.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-have-kept-you-hidden-for-season-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment