Sunday, December 11, 2016

Desire to change to change the world...


Kris Vallotton:  I have this intense fire burning in me to change the world. I wasn’t born with it; it started in me about 20 years ago. But it’s unrelenting; it plagues me when I go to bed at night, and when I wake in the morning. In all honesty I have no idea how, or when it captured me. It must be God as I was never raised in a family that cared to be significant in anyway. Tomorrow I turn 60 years old, and the intensity to transform the world
increases as each day passes. I am not afraid to die, (you can’t threaten me with heaven), but I must complete this mission before I breach the veil. It’s the reason why I post on social networking, write books, and preach. I just want to change people’s minds and hearts and instill the kingdom within them.

I don’t know how many people really understand this haunting sense of destiny. Sometimes I don’t manage it well. I need to get better at being a positive force for change. Until then I’ll do my best to fulfill my mission in life as I understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment