Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Request to Leaders

Oh man of God,

There is something I am going to ask you to consider.
Oh man of God.. do not play games with me.

You have taken me from the world I understood, made me a promise, delivered this promise, and now this promise, that has grown deep into my heart and bound my life to it, is fading away and out of my grasp...

oh man of God, oh preacher of faith, oh prophet of hope, oh teacher, missionary, evangelist, shepherd, oh you.. who call yourselves as one sent by God..

do not play games with me, do not take my life, lift it up, and then drop me down into the very pits of darkness and dispair...

Oh rend your garments and be unto me the gift He has promised to us
Bend on your knees and bring forth from Him
Feed us.

Signed,
The flock assigned into your care






No comments:

Post a Comment