Monday, February 3, 2020

Part 4 My Never Again List

4. MY NEVER AGAIN LIST
By Don Gossett “The Power of your Words”

Never again will I confess failure because, “But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.” (Rom. 8:37)
Never again will I confess frustration, for “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.” (Isa. 26:3)
Never again will I confess fear of the future, “But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him, but God hath revealed them to us by His Spirit.” (I Cor. 2:9-10)
Never again will I confess troubles because Jesus said, “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)
Printed copy shared by www.takebackyourtemple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment