Monday, February 3, 2020

Part 3 My Never Again List

3.  MY NEVER AGAIN LIST
By Don Gossett “The Power of your Words”

Never again will I confess confusion because “God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.” (I Cor. 14:33, and “We have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God: that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” (I Cor. 2:112)

Never again will I confess persecution, for “If God be for me, who can be against me?” (Rom. 8:31)

Never again will I confess the dominion of sin over my life because, “The Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of Sin and death.” (Rom. 8:2), and “As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” (Ps. 103:12)

Never again will I confess insecurity because “When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet... For the LORD will be your confidence.” (Prov. 3:24-26)

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment