Sunday, May 12, 2024

Know Your Value…

 For sure… the enemy wants your value to depend on the way others see you and on the feed back that they give you.  And when the feedback is negative or even if there is NO feedback… you can not listen to the voices that cut you down and belittle you… you have to break that off and receive the truth of who you are in the Lord.  You are a child of the king.

This Dr. Kris is someone I like to listen to a couple of times a week.  I wish she was one of my instructors in my assigned classes, but I have to watch her as an outside curriculum.  This is one of her classes… I am not going to attend as my platter of duties is already full.  But, in the future she will be putting out some youtubes that share some of the tidbits.  Look her up on youtube and listen while you twiddle around with dishes or work in the garage.  πŸ™‚ sjπŸ¦‹


Kris Reece Shares:





I made a pretty big blunder this past weekend.  πŸ˜©

If you tried to sign up for our upcoming workshop on your phone, you were likely taken to the wrong check out page. 🀦🏼‍♀️

I realize this doesn't sound like a big deal in the scheme of life, but I found myself getting worried.

Not worried in the 'I don't trust God', kinda way....

My worry was in the form of 'what you might think of me' kinda way.

Yeah, I know, it sounds silly. πŸ˜’

But if you've been in toxic relationships long enough, you know how ingrained it is to think everything is your fault and your flaws are unforgivable.


So, every once in a while, when I make a mistake, my mind automatically goes to....'how will this be used against me?'


But I know that's not you.


I know that you too are tired of conforming to the opinions and expectations of toxic people just to keep the peace.


It's exhausting and so unfulfilling.


Saying 'sorry' just to end the argument....


Keeping quiet just so they won't leave me....


or worse, exploding like a pressure cooker, only to be labeled 'the problem'.


I just wanted to be valued and appreciated for who I was, but the problem was....I had no idea who I was outside of what others thought of me. 


That was until God stepped in and showed me the divine strengths that he bestowed upon me....


the strengths that were meant for my good and His glory....


the strengths that broke me out of unhealthy relationships and toxic thinking....


the very strengths that brought me to you. πŸ’•


My friend, you too have divine strengths.  πŸ’ͺ🏼


I know, I know, they're likely hidden beneath the rubble of power plays and people pleasing....


but somewhere in there is the ability to confidently set limits with the takers in your life and boldly be all that God created you to be - no apologies necessary!


I want to help you discover that.


So, I want to invite you to join me this Tuesday May 14th at 5pm EST for a 90 min LIVE workshop to Unlock Your Divine Strengths to Overcome Toxic Relationships.

https://krisreece.com/unlock-gods-instruction-manual-live-workshop/


My heart is to help you break free from toxic people that suck the life out of you, conquer self doubt once and for all and build unshakeable confidence that others can't help but notice. 


Will you join me? This is going to be bondage breaking!


And don't worry, we've checked and triple checked.....the link is working πŸ‘

Click here for all the details. 

https://krisreece.com/unlock-gods-instruction-manual-live-workshop/


No comments:

Post a Comment