Monday, February 3, 2020

MY NEVER AGAIN LIST
By Don Gossett “The Power of your Words”

Never again will I confess “I can’t” for “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)

Never again will I confess lack, for “And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phil. 4:19)

Never again will I confess fear, for “God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (II Tim. 1:7)

Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for “God hath given to every man the measure of faith.” (Rom. 12:3)

Never again will I confess weakness, for “The Lord is the strength of my life.” (Ps. 27:1), and “...but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” (Dan. 11:32)

Never again will I confess supremacy of satan over my life, for “Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world.” (I John 4:4)

Never again will I confess defeat, for “God always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus.” (II Cor. 2:14)

Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for “Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God.” (I Cor. 1:30)

Never again will I confess sickness, for “By His stripes I am healed.” (Isa. 53:5), and Jesus “Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness.” (Matt. 8:17)

👍

No comments:

Post a Comment