Monday, September 16, 2019

When the Lord gives you an interpretation of a dream, you’ll be spoiled forever. There will be no more 'look it up in a book', nor will you need to ask anyone else to interpret the dream for you,


Early in my walk with the Lord, I would begin seeking a meaning for the dream in books. I searched by googling and looking things up in a dream dictionary, but once he interpreted it, I found such excitement that I quit searching books. The actual meaning of the dream fit my circumstances and showed me truth. 


When the Holy Spirit interprets your dream for you to YOU, you own it and no one can take that away. It's special between you and the Lord. Ask Him for the right understanding. 


And don't  be in such a hurry to get an answer. He knows when you need the answer. He usually answers my dreams within about two days, but then, I’ve Also had several years in between a dream and the Holy Spirit's intpretation. We have to trust Him. 


⚔️🦋⚔️

No comments:

Post a Comment